Oxid House operates a CCTV system in communal areas to ensure resident safety, however there are still steps you can take to keep your flat secure:
- Ensure your doors and windows are locked every time you leave your flat, even if you aren't far away.
- Hide all keys, including car keys, out of sight.
- Leave radios or lights in your flat on a timer to make the property appear occupied.
- Mark your property with your postcode and flat number and register your property for free with Immobilise.
- Remove valuables from view and store them in a properly secured safe.
Contact Emergency Services in the first instance, they will give you a crime reference number. After this, contact the concierge with details of the incident and reference number, they will be able to obtain CCTV footage and liaise with the police and our office to help resolve the incident.